Positioned in the eye of quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, this 2-bedroom weatherboard home is central to both Cardiff town centre and the city bypass ensuring an easy commute to work and quick access to shopping and everyday essentials. Calling to investors and first homebuyers seeking a springboard into property ownership, the fuss-free layout is open plan in design with defined lounge and dining spaces, an electric-equipped kitchen and an original full-size bathroom. The north facing backyard fills the home with lovely natural light and is generously sized to make a great play area for children and pets. Presented with neutral décor and polished timber floors, the interior of the home will also appeal to the homebuyer with fresh ideas and the desire to add your own sense of style.
- Weatherboard and tile home on 676sqm block with north facing backyard.
- 8 solar electricity panels for lower utility bills.
- Air-conditioned open plan layout with neutral décor and timber floors.
- Dining area with breakfast nook and built-in seating.
- Both bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Single garage plus extra driveway parking; under house storage.
- Original bathroom with bath and shower.
- Quiet cul-de-sac in catchment for Cardiff High and Garden Suburb Public schools.
- Minutes from city bypass offering a quick commute to John Hunter and university.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.
This corner allotment of 649.6m2 would suit (STCA) a two storey dual occupancy development each facing its own street frontage
Beautiful elevated views of the entire estate, Mount Sugarloaf and the mountain range
A coveted corner block position
Be surrounded by superb lifestyle amenities including preschools, a community centre, woolworths and IGA supermarkets
Newcastle Link Road offering easy access to the CBD, Hunter Expressway and M1 Pacific Motorway to Sydney