Offering serious dream home potential, this 3-bedroom brick and tile home is in need of some TLC and could be your ticket to seaside living with the sand and shore less than 100m from the front door. With a 626sqm block to play with, prized north facing backyard and an approximate 15.24m frontage, look no further than surrounding dual storey homes for your inspiration to what could be achieved here. Whether you choose a complete renovation, extension or knock down and rebuild (all subject to council approval), you will love waking up to the sounds of the waves, the freshness of the salty sea air and enjoying a more relaxed way of living with Newcastle CBD just 16km away.
- Single level brick and tile home on north to rear 626sqm block
- Approximate land dimensions of 15.24m X 41.15m
- Three generously sized bedrooms, original bathroom with separate w/c
- Separate lounge and dining areas and gas-equipped kitchen
- Level fenced backyard with driveway parking
- Take inspiration from surrounding homes to build a 2-storey masterpiece
- 5-minute drive to ferry wharf; 16km to Newcastle CBD, 14km to the airport
- 400m to Stockton North boat ramp
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.