Less than 100m from Beaumont Street, just a few steps from Newcastle racecourse and around the corner from Learmonth Park, there’s no denying your family’s lifestyle will receive an instant boost with the purchase of this classic 3-bedroom home. On offer for the first time in 58 years, it’s a comfortable home for today while offering the chance to renovate and extend into the 550sqm block or head down the richly rewarding rebuild path for a contemporary family future (STCA). Being in the prized Hamilton South Public school catchment zone adds even further appeal.
- Single level 3-bedroom home on north facing block of 550sqm.
- Approximate land dimensions of 13.41m X 40.23m.
- Separate air-conditioned lounge and dining rooms.
- Original eat-in kitchen with electric stove.
- Full-size family bathroom.
- Covered and screened alfresco overlooks level backyard.
- Freestanding garage is 10.6m long offering parking for 1 car plus storage/workshop.
- Scope to build a two storey home similar to surrounding properties (STCA).
- 1800m to Marketown and Newcastle Interchange, 2.8km to beautiful Bar Beach.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.