Perfect for Large Families with Multiple Living and Alfresco SpacesThis 5-bedroom home’s fabulous dual level layout is designed for indoor/outdoor lifestyles with multiple living spaces, leafy outlooks and a floorplan that caters perfectly to families with plenty of breakout zones for study, socialising and relaxation. The covered deck overlooking the pool and offering approximately 44sqm of all-weather alfresco space and a built-in barbecue is a real highlight. Families with teens or in-laws will love the versatility of having two of the bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs, and with a living area and its own entrance, this flexible space could even be self-contained with some minor modifications. An indoor spa is an unexpected surprise, while a large garage and workshop, gas heating, air-conditioning and a laundry chute are other notable features.
Although Deborah Street is quiet, it is conveniently nestled between the shopping hubs of Charlestown and Kotara and an easy stroll from Nesbitt Park with its playground and sporting fields. It’s in the catchment zone for St James Primary, Kotara South Public and Kotara High schools and is just 9km from the city entre, beaches and harbour.
- Two storey rendered brick and tile home on 739sqm north facing block backdropped by the leafiness of Raspberry Gully Reserve
- Ultra-spacious open plan living and dining flows outdoors to a 44sqm covered deck with barbecue.
- Polished timber floors with new carpet to bedrooms, crisp décor and blinds.
- Contemporary kitchen featuring gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and abundant cupboard and bench space.
- Four of the five bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, 3 upstairs have ceiling fans.
- Extra living space downstairs plus study and internal access from garage.
- Two bathrooms both in tidy original condition; powder room; indoor spa.
- Saltwater pool and pool house in low maintenance garden surrounds.
- In catchment for Kotara South Public & Kotara High schools; 1200m to St James Primary.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.