SUN, SURF & SANDWell its another stunning day at Coane Street Merewether.
The NorEaster is already refreshing and the surf is up.
An early morning walk along the shoreline to bar Beach followed by a couple of laps of Merewether baths.
Coffee and a chat at BLUEDOOR KIOSK and then a short walk home.
How good is life!
The kids are up, slip, slop, slap and they are off to the beach.
No concerns for Mum or Dad as it is safe to walk ONE block to the sand.
Time to relax and browse the papers.
A quick dip in the plunge pool and later fire up the BBQ when friends arrive.
This home is a joy to live in.
Whilst the adults enjoy each others company the kids can play in the first floor living or retreat to their bedrooms.
Stairs not required when the lift provides access to all levels without interfering with people.
A home for all reasons that makes life comfortable in all seasons.
• Sun-drenched plunge pool
• Internal lift
• Top floor parents retreat with private balcony and ocean views
• Mid-level children's retreat
• Kitchen features Butler's pantry, stone benchtops, two Siemens steam ovens, Smeg and Miele appliances
• Generous storage across all three levels
• Auto garage with impressive storage
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Video security alarm system
• Outdoor shower perfect for washing off the ocean salt and sand
• Landscaped low maintenance fully fenced yard
• Outdoor entertaining pergola with cooling misting system
• Heated pool
• Flexible settlement terms
Council Rates: Approx. $4,700 p.a.
Water Rates: Approx, $805.74 p.a.