Price Guide $1,590,000
1701/466 King Street
A festival of natural light, abundant space and rock star views, this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom ‘Verve’ apartment showcases a spectacular 180-degree panorama that stretches from the Newcastle Yacht Club and across the harbour to Nobbys headland, the city and Bar Beach.
One of just three apartments on the 17th floor with a prized northeast aspect, the open plan living area and master bedroom are fronted by walls of glass and sliding doors that allow the sea breeze to filter into every corner. Vistas from the two separate alfresco terraces are truly immersive. You will never tire of watching the ships glide into port or the sparkling by night city lights.
A Miele-appointed kitchen, full-size laundry, two car spots and a large storage cage complete your fabulous living experience, while the building’s concierge and communal gardens with barbecue area add another level of luxury.
The convenience factor couldn't really get much better. From here, nip over the road to Marketown for all your everyday essentials or take your pick from a number of nearby cafes, bars and restaurants for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Honeysuckle entertainment precinct is a leisurely stroll away and the transport interchange connects you to the beaches and Sydney.
- 17th floor apartment in rear tower with secure entry and two high speed lifts.
- 149sqm of spacious accommodation and 22sqm north east facing balcony.
No open times currently available
Director / Sales
0410 468 968
Executive Assistant to Damon Sellis
0490 093 747
1701/466 King Street
... Open plan living, dining and study nook with 2.7m high ceiling.
- Spacious kitchen with Miele gas cooktop, microwave, oven, dishwasher and two pull-out pantries.
- Generous master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and access to private balcony.
- Second bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite.
- Third robed bedroom served by main bathroom with wet area bath and shower.
- Ducted a/c; two secure side by side car spaces and floor to ceiling storage.
- Newcastle University city campus is just 900m away.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.