Tightly-Held Family Home with Massive Workshop and Convenience GuaranteedWarm and inviting over a practical single level, this much-loved family home of over 40 years is ready to welcome new owners. Positioned on the high side of the street opposite bushland and the Raspberry Gully bike path, convenience in Kirkdale Drive is guaranteed with both Westfield and Charlestown Square just 2.5km away and the city bypass 1700m from the front door. One of the absolute highlights of this property is the massive workshop under the home. With the addition of a second bathroom, this space holds immense appeal to tradesmen and car enthusiasts. Inside the home, the floorplan is practical with an air-conditioned lounge room on entry flowing into open plan kitchen and dining, and three robed bedrooms served by a sky-lit full-size bathroom. Set a table outside under the covered alfresco and dine or entertain come rain, hail or shine. This handy address falls into the Kotara South Primary and Kotara High school catchment zones cementing it as a winner for families.
- Weatherboard and tiled roof home on 640sqm block with northwest rear aspect.
- Single garage under the home and secure carport with roller door.
- Huge workshop with second bathroom.
- Lounge room with air-conditioning and winter fire.
- Open plan kitchen and dining with timber floors and electric cooking appliances.
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans to two.
- Covered entertaining area with built-in spa bath overlooks terraced backyard.
- 8-minute drive to John Hunter Hospital via the city bypass.
- 9km to Newcastle city centre, harbour and beaches.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.