PENTHOUSE APARTMENT WITH HUGE TERRACE, HARBOUR AND CITY VIEWSSitting on the penthouse level of the fashionable ‘Cove Apartments’ complex, every major room of this impressive residence connects to an oversized terrace where water views and the city skyline, that transforms into a dazzling backdrop by night, can be enjoyed. Offering approximately 180sqm of indoor and outdoor living space, the 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment is further enhanced by a stylish kitchen upgrade, two separately titled car spaces and fabulous common areas including community bike racks and stunning wraparound gardens and lawn for all residents and their kids and pets to enjoy.
Quality construction, major upgrades and an effective strata committee ensures this building is as solid today as the day it was built.
With a location that says 'lifestyle', a short stroll takes you to the harbour foreshore and Honeysuckle entertainment precinct in one direction and Marketown for your everyday essentials in the other. The train and light-rail are at the end of the street, making commuting a breeze, and dining, nightlife and the beach as well as the University of Newcastle city campus are all in easy reach.
- Ninth floor residence with secure entry and security cameras throughout
- Pet-friendly complex bordered by lush lawns overlooking Cottage Creek
- Open plan living and each of the three bedrooms opens to a 46sqm terrace with retractable awning
- Fully updated kitchen featuring a mix of granite and Caesarstone benches, Hafele fittings and Miele induction cooktop, pyrolytic and steam oven and dishwasher
- Energy efficient down-lights and high ceilings throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the apartment seasonally comfortable
- Two separate car spots with storage shed in secure underground carpark
- Solar panels, LED lights and sensors in common areas for lower power consumption
- 500m to everyday essentials at Marketown
- 15 minutes walk to university city campus, law courts and Darby Street
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits