Two Separate Living Areas, A Deck for Entertaining and a Central LocationPositioned for exceptional convenience and wonderfully spacious inside, this 3-bedroom home offers the best of both worlds, and with two separate living areas, an all-weather alfresco and large shed for parking and storage, it’s the complete package for a young family. At the home’s heart lies a granite-topped kitchen featuring gas cooktop and dishwasher. Choose to relax alone or come together as a family in the lounge room or open plan living/dining area, and for outdoor entertaining, the covered deck is perfect. Perfectly placed 500m from Lambton Public school, cafes and shops on Elder Street and just 2km from the University of Newcastle.
- Single level clad and tile home on 544sqm block with east facing backyard.
- Fresh, neutral décor and a mix of plush carpet and laminate flooring underfoot.
- Lounge room and relaxed open plan family living/dining both with a/c.
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Granite-topped kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher.
- Bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c.
- 6m x 6m shed with 3m wide door.
- 6km to Newcastle city centre, 12km to freeway and Hunter Expressway.
- In catchment for Lambton Public and prized Lambton High school.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits