Location, Lifestyle and the Rare Bonus of 2 Parking SpacesWith its plush new carpet, full interior re-paint and the rare bonus of two parking spaces and two storage areas, this super-stylish 2-bedroom + study apartment sets the bar high for spacious contemporary living and investing west of the city centre. Neatly nestled on the first floor of the ‘Life at Throsby’ boutique apartments’ complex, explore a feast of Honeysuckle bars and cafes, Newcastle Yacht Club and the walking and bike paths along the harbour to Nobbys. Surprisingly spacious inside discover wide-reaching open plan living, a Caesarstone island kitchen and two fully tiled bathrooms. Step outside to a deep terrace with dynamic urban views and plenty of room for hosting family and friends. Newcastle interchange and the light rail is just a couple of minutes' walk away connecting the west end to the University of Newcastle city campus, Darby Street and the beach.
- Split system a/c to the living area and both bedrooms keeps the whole apartment comfortable.
- The kitchen sits elegantly within the open plan living area featuring stone benches, gas cooktop and a dishwasher.
- Deep terrace offers a great space to relax or entertain alfresco.
- Built or walk-in robes and plantations shutters to both bedrooms.
- Two fully tiled bathrooms with wall hung vanities and frameless showers.
- Secure underground parking for two cars with storage cage and private storeroom.
- Secure entry and lift access between floors.
- Just a few hundred metres from the harbour, Newcastle's Cruising Yacht Club, The Wickham Boatshed and the Newcastle Fisherman's Co-op.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.