Add Value to This Beachside Home that Comes with a Huge Garage & WorkshopOn offer for only the second time in its 90-year history, this 3-bedroom home has recently been enhanced by contemporary updates to its street appeal including a new Colorbond roof, new fencing with an electric driveway gate, and landscaped gardens. Appealing to tradesmen or a home-based business, the oversized double garage includes a workshop, third bathroom and large office. Inside the residence, original period detail includes ornate fretwork and a gorgeous plaster ceiling along with an ornamental fireplace and a delightful sunroom. Updated over time, this is a comfortable home for today although it’s clear there is exciting scope to fully contemporise and, like surrounding homes, add another level (STCA). Whether it's the surf, sand and ocean pool, or the restaurants, cafes and bars by the beach, this prized setting has it all just 1km from home.
- 748sqm block with prized northeast rear aspect and 15.24m frontage.
- New plantation shutters to windows.
- Three classically sized bedrooms, one with adjoining sunroom.
- Kitchen appointed with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Air-conditioned living area with separate dining opens to entertaining area.
- 8-solar electricity panels; gas heating provides winter warmth.
- Oversized double garage plus carport and driveway parking.
- Just 1km from the sand and surf at Merewether, 900m from Lingard Private Hospital and a short stroll to Llewellyn Street shops.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.