Stylish and Spacious 1-Bedder in the Award-Winning Aero ComplexNeatly nestled between the city's vibrant harbour and the CBD and on the doorstep of the transport interchange where trams will take you to the beach and trains to the Central Coast and Sydney, brilliant accessibility to all of Newcastle’s gems is at the core of the ‘Aero’ apartments’ complex. Set on the sixth floor, this low-maintenance, high-impact 1-bedder truly excels with fine finishes, designer detail and a south western corner position that allows you to take in city views and magnificent nightly sunsets. From the stone surfaces and suite of Smeg kitchen appliances to the fully fitted built-in wardrobe and gorgeous shower bathroom with curved shower recess and black tapware, every element of this apartment shouts style and sophistication. Approximately 50sqm of internal living space and a 9sqm terrace are enhanced by a fabulous rooftop terrace with unimpeded 360-degree views of the Newcastle skyline, harbour and beaches.
- 45 architecturally designed apartments built by GWH, winning the MBA Apartment Development of the Year 2018.
- Secure entry with extra-large car space and lift access plus lock-up storage cage.
- Bright open plan living upgraded with timber floors and S-fold sheer curtains.
- Stone-topped kitchen featuring Smeg electric cooktop and integrated dishwasher.
- Bathroom with curved shower recess and on-trend black tapware.
- Large bedroom with built-in robe and dramatic floor to ceiling window.
- Communal rooftop terrace with barbecue area and sensational 360-degree views.
- 200m to the transport interchange and light rail service to the east end.
- 600m to shopping at Marketown and strolling distance to Darby Street.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.