Jump into Property Ownership in Quiet Cul-de-SacPositioned in the eye of quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, this 2-bedroom weatherboard home is central to both Cardiff town centre and the city bypass ensuring an easy commute to work and quick access to shopping and everyday essentials. Calling to investors and first homebuyers seeking a springboard into property ownership, the fuss-free layout is open plan in design with defined lounge and dining spaces, an electric-equipped kitchen and an original full-size bathroom. The north facing backyard fills the home with lovely natural light and is generously sized to make a great play area for children and pets. Presented with neutral décor and polished timber floors, the interior of the home will also appeal to the homebuyer with fresh ideas and the desire to add your own sense of style.
- Weatherboard and tile home on 676sqm block with north facing backyard.
- 8 solar electricity panels for lower utility bills.
- Air-conditioned open plan layout with neutral décor and timber floors.
- Dining area with breakfast nook and built-in seating.
- Both bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Single garage plus extra driveway parking; under house storage.
- Original bathroom with bath and shower.
- Quiet cul-de-sac in catchment for Cardiff High and Garden Suburb Public schools.
- Minutes from city bypass offering a quick commute to John Hunter and university.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.