Single Level Home Designed with Entertaining in MindRegular catch ups with family and friends will be on high rotation at your place thanks to the ultimate outdoor space built into this ex-display home at Warabrook. Featuring an expansive alfresco area and solar-heated pool, this single level home has been designed with entertaining in mind. Sliding glass doors create a natural flow from the covered alfresco to the living area and renovated island kitchen, while a versatile extra living space could also work well as a fourth bedroom. You will love the convenience of having ensuite access to the bathroom from the master bedroom, while the home’s neighbourly location surrounded by waterside walks and parkland and moments from the local shopping centre and University of Newcastle will add to its appeal for families.
- Single level brick and tile home on northwest facing 743sqm block.
- Step inside to lounge/ dining room with plantation shutters and floating floors.
- Versatile extra living space with a/c overlooks alfresco entertaining area.
- Air-conditioned island kitchen with gas stove and stainless-steel dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with plantation shutters, a/c, built-in robe and ensuite access to family bathroom with separate w/c.
- Two additional bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes, a/c to one.
- Laundry with handy second w/c; gas outlet for heating.
- Secure carport plus abundant driveway parking.
- Expansive alfresco for ultimate outdoor entertaining overlooks pool.
- In catchment for Mayfield West Public school and Callaghan College.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.