Pristine Presentation and Low Maintenance Living in Neighbourly Cul-de-SacAn exceptionally low maintenance three-bedroom home fresh from a full interior repaint with bright open plan living and dining areas and renovated kitchen and bathroom spaces is ready to embrace new owners who can simply move straight in with nothing further to do or spend. There’s a real sense of warmth and comfort inside this home and you will be impressed by the absolute pristine presentation that permeates throughout. Privacy is also another feature that will appeal with a green-fringed garden and covered alfresco delightful spots to relax or entertain with native birds coming to say hello. Although lovely and quiet, this neighbourly cul-de-sac is a few minutes to Warabrook shops, the University of Newcastle, train, and bus transport and just 8km from Newcastle’s CBD and beaches.
- Single level brick and tile home on a private, easycare 397sqm block.
- One car garage with auto door and rear roller into backyard.
- Split system air-conditioning to both the lounge room and master bedroom.
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Pristine kitchen with electric hob, oven and dishwasher.
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath, shower, separate w/c, heated towel rail and valuable face height storage.
- 2.97kw solar system ( 11 panels) for lower utility bills.
- 2.5km to Mater hospital, 5km drive or 20-min walk to University of Newcastle.
- Zoned for Mayfield West Public school and Callaghan College Waratah and Jesmond.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.