Feature-Packed Home with a Leafy Reserve an Extension of the GardensInspections by appointment - Contact Agent
It’s going to be love at first sight with this four-bedroom, two-bathroom residence that’s feature packed and perfectly located. With a leafy council reserve as your side and rear neighbour, there’s a real sense of openness and tranquility around this home, both indoors and out. In addition to the spacious open plan living and dining area, a lower-level rumpus is a versatile extra room for the family to stretch out, and with the need for flexible work at home spaces right now, also makes an ideal office. There’s a fabulous deck for alfresco entertaining, and in addition to the double garage and large concrete driveway, there’s an abundance of extra space to park a small boat or trailer. Jump in the car and be in Charlestown Square in under five minutes. Warners Bay on the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie is just 6km away and Newcastle city centre is an easy 15-minute commute.
- Weatherboard and tile home on 594sqm parcel adjoins reserve at side and rear.
- Offers an easycare single level of living with handy storage and rumpus under.
- Spacious open plan family living with a/c, ceiling fan and winter fire.
- Timber island kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher.
- Three of the four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, fans to all, a/c to master.
- Family bathroom with shower over oval bath and full-height tiling; second bathroom.
- Fabulous deck backdropped by reserve; low up-keep landscaped gardens.
- Lower level rumpus/teen retreat/ home office with valuable storage.
- Two-car garage, extra wide driveway and double gates into trailer parking.
- Zoned for popular Charlestown South Public School just 1700m away.
- Fabulous location minutes away from Charlestown Square, cinemas, restaurants, Lake Macquarie and unlimited leisure activities.
Potential Rent - $650-$700 per week approx
Council Rates - $2050.00 per annum approx
Water Rates - $814.91 per annum approx
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.