Positioned on the high side of the street opposite bushland and the Raspberry Gully bike path and conveniently located close to both Westfield and Charlestown Square. Featuring a massive workshop under the home with a second bathroom - a great space for the tradesmen or car enthusiast.
Inside the home, the floorplan is practical with an air-conditioned lounge room on entry flowing into open plan kitchen and dining, and three robed bedrooms served by a full-size bathroom.
This handy address falls into the Kotara South Primary and Kotara High school catchment zones.
- Weatherboard and tiled roof home on 640sqm block with northwest rear aspect.
- Single garage under the home and secure carport with roller door.
- Huge workshop with second bathroom.
- Lounge room with air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen and dining with timber floors and electric cooking appliances.
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans to two.
- Covered entertaining area , overlooks terraced backyard.
- 8-minute drive to John Hunter Hospital via the city bypass.
- 9km to Newcastle city centre, harbour and beaches.
SORRY NO PETS
Massive exposure from this prominent corner position right next to Fernleigh Track presenting a fantastic opportunity to build your business! Close to Westfield Kotara and other major retail outlets. Approximately 475 sqm of office/showroom/mezzanine and warehouse areas plus parking. Contact Patrick Mitchell for further details.