Family Home in sought after area.Positioned on the high side of the street opposite bushland and the Raspberry Gully bike path and conveniently located close to both Westfield and Charlestown Square. Featuring a massive workshop under the home with a second bathroom - a great space for the tradesmen or car enthusiast.
Inside the home, the floorplan is practical with an air-conditioned lounge room on entry flowing into open plan kitchen and dining, and three robed bedrooms served by a full-size bathroom.
This handy address falls into the Kotara South Primary and Kotara High school catchment zones.
- Weatherboard and tiled roof home on 640sqm block with northwest rear aspect.
- Single garage under the home and secure carport with roller door.
- Huge workshop with second bathroom.
- Lounge room with air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen and dining with timber floors and electric cooking appliances.
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans to two.
- Covered entertaining area , overlooks terraced backyard.
- 8-minute drive to John Hunter Hospital via the city bypass.
- 9km to Newcastle city centre, harbour and beaches.
SORRY NO PETS