Auction Listings Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
View our upcoming properties for sale by Auction.
A brand-new Torrens title home within strolling distance of Westfield Kotara, New Lambton South Public school and Alder Park, this contemporary 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom residence is going to be a fabulous prize for its lucky first owners. With immaculate attention to detail at every touchpoint, the sleek and stylish designed home showcases the ultimate in low-maintenance lifestyle living.
The hybrid timber flooring in combination with a neutral colour palette and the intelligent use of space adds an airy feel throughout the ground floor living area anchored by a Caesarstone kitchen featuring Fisher & Paykel appliances. A see-through splashback allows northerly light to stream into the interior while glass sliding doors connect to the fenced garden and paved alfresco for entertaining. Venture upstairs and the wow factor continues with a surprisingly spacious second living area, an oversized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, and two additional bedrooms served by the full-size main bathroom.
An extra wide single garage with internal access, ducted air-conditioning, and quality construction ensures this property exceeds every expectation, while the family-friendly location, which is also moments from Blackbutt Reserve, McDonald Jones Stadium and John Hunter Hospital makes it the perfect lifestyle abode.
- Brand new Torrens title home on low maintenance block with own driveway.
- Two separate living areas with ducted a/c throughout.
- Caesarstone kitchen with Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Oversized single garage with internal access; laundry and powder room.
- Glass sliding doors open to alfresco entertaining and fenced landscaped garden.
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in/walk-in robes, ceiling fans and carpet.
- Fully tiled master ensuite with shower, full-size family bathroom.
- Sought-after locale for families close to Hunter School of Performing Arts and New Lambton South Public School.
- 5 minutes from John Hunter Hospital, Westfield Kotara and leafy Blackbutt Reserve.
Auction - Saturday 6th November at 9:00am (If not sold prior).
Potential Rent - $700 - $750 per week approx
Council Rates - $1647.00 per annum approx
Water rates - $728.62 per annum approx
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.
AUCTION ON SITE:
DA Approved multi dwelling development site or add value opportunities for the owner occupier in this much sought after location.
Two bedroom cottage mostly in original condition in good structural repair on level site of 923.2 square metres with drive access to backyard.
Easy level 100 metre walk to Whitebridge shopping centre and 300 metres to access to Ferneligh Track.
Minutes drive to Dudley and Redhead beaches and Charlestown CBD.
Nestled at the rear of “The Arnotts” development, this two level home offers privacy and easy-care living. Freshly painted contemporary interiors with a soothing neutral palette makes for a comfortable living in a fantastic location. A short stroll to Newcastle CBD, Newcastle University Campus, Darby Street cafes, restaurants and specialty shops. Shopping for the essentials is easy with Aldi, Harris Farm and Marketown all less than a kilometre away.
- Freshly painted with new carpet and blinds throughout
- Spacious living room flows through to separate dining
- Functional kitchen with generous sliding pantry and gas cooktop
- Private leafy courtyard
- Upstairs offers three bedrooms and bathroom
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and Juliette balcony
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Downstairs living complimented by internal laundry and second toilet
- Lock up single garage with internal access
- Will appeal to owner occupier or astute investor
* Street Property comply with all health & safety guidelines at inspections and open homes.