NOTE: Scenic drive has no on-street parking provisions, parking on Lloyd Street is recommended.
The dream coastal location. Nestled on a low-maintenance 607sqm (approx.) block on arguably one of Merewether’s best streets, this charming seaside haven will impress you in absolutely every way imaginable. The sea views from the ground level are indeed stunning, but it’s upstairs where the panoramic ocean vista encompasses the pure joy of living by the beach.
Four bedrooms and the family bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level with two opening to a huge alfresco where you can make the most of the breathtaking views that stretch across the city northwards to Port Stephens and the everlasting Pacific Ocean, not to forget the sparkling by night views.
All year-round entertaining will be a delight, featuring multiple living and entertaining areas with a fabulous sized kitchen, walk in butler’s pantry and a magnificent bar area.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, home office
- North-easterly aspect capturing uninterrupted beach, ocean and suburb views
- Expansive sunroom, multiple living areas across both floors including a bar
- Spacious mid-level with kitchen, dining, living, powder room and study
- Outdoor balcony-deck and alfresco entertaining
- Less then 300m from the beach, ocean baths and Merewether Surf house
- Split system air-conditioning, fireplace
- Double garage and workshop with internal access plus driveway parking
Very rarely does the opportunity present itself where you can secure a jaw dropping coastal home within a stones throw of the beach, this enviable lifestyle can now be yours.
This 5-bedroom home’s fabulous dual level layout is designed for indoor/outdoor lifestyles with multiple living spaces, leafy outlooks and a floorplan that caters perfectly to families with plenty of breakout zones for study, socialising and relaxation. The covered deck overlooking the pool and offering approximately 44sqm of all-weather alfresco space and a built-in barbecue is a real highlight. Families with teens or in-laws will love the versatility of having two of the bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs, and with a living area and its own entrance, this flexible space could even be self-contained with some minor modifications. An indoor spa is an unexpected surprise, while a large garage and workshop, gas heating, air-conditioning and a laundry chute are other notable features.
Although Deborah Street is quiet, it is conveniently nestled between the shopping hubs of Charlestown and Kotara and an easy stroll from Nesbitt Park with its playground and sporting fields. It’s in the catchment zone for St James Primary, Kotara South Public and Kotara High schools and is just 9km from the city entre, beaches and harbour.
- Two storey rendered brick and tile home on 739sqm north facing block backdropped by the leafiness of Raspberry Gully Reserve
- Ultra-spacious open plan living and dining flows outdoors to a 44sqm covered deck with barbecue.
- Polished timber floors with new carpet to bedrooms, crisp décor and blinds.
- Contemporary kitchen featuring gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and abundant cupboard and bench space.
- Four of the five bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, 3 upstairs have ceiling fans.
- Extra living space downstairs plus study and internal access from garage.
- Two bathrooms both in tidy original condition; powder room; indoor spa.
- Saltwater pool and pool house in low maintenance garden surrounds.
- In catchment for Kotara South Public & Kotara High schools; 1200m to St James Primary.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits.